My name is Martha Clarke
Martha Clarke is a new 8toGreat and 8toIdealWeight coach. Martha found the 8 to IdealWeight process while searching for yet another silver bullet diet book. Martha is an expert on many diets, but unfortunately, the track record was that the diets won and Martha didn’t lose….That’s when she realized what her heart knew, diets don’t work and the weight gain and subsequent weight loss/release is an inside job. Inside our heads and hearts. Martha is still working the plan, and is a work in progress, but there is now a process by which she knows how to win. The positive insight had been so powerful for Martha that she became a coach so she could guide other’s to feel as good as she learned to feel. Some significant breakthroughs for Martha have been:
- Negative self-speak has been eliminated
- Cravings have stopped
- Great new feedback loop on food, when I eat something off plan, I don’t feel good, my old aches and pains come back.
- Boundless energy every day
- Activity is fun again and part of my daily lifestyle
- Joint pain is gone
- Happier than I have been in 40+ years.
- Martha is teaching the 8 to Great class in her local church’s youth formation class and running 8 to IdealWeight classes in her SC area.
I am grateful to have the opportunity to work with Martha and the program she is coaching. It is a new way of creating healthier eating choices and to look inward at your emotions that may cause the unhealthy eating habits. In addition, I feel it helped me change into a better person inside and out.
Thankful for how much I have grown as person these past 8 weeks. At the same time, thankful for how much I have shrunk these past few weeks.
Martha’s encouraging, incisive and knowledgeable coaching has led to permanent lifestyle changes for me that are leading to steady weight loss.
This program is right for you if…
– You’re not interested in one more gym membership and want a program that works with your schedule
– You aren’t looking for a quick fix, but a sustainable, easy-to-use program that works in any social situation
– You want to get to the root of the food issues, not just one more quick fix
– You’re willing to be coached by someone who has been there, done that, and found that simple answers are the most powerful
– You’re serious about releasing your extra weight once and forever and will do whatever it takes to get there
You get to select the coach that's right for you:
Online Teaching Videos
Author, MK Mueller teaches the amazing 8-Step Process that you can apply to EVERY area of life.
Lays out the process for you to follow.
Weekly small group calls (1 hr)
Most important and powerful part of the process; making connections, supporting and celebrating successes.
Daily Check-In Via Private Facebook Page
Celebrate small successes, share inspirational quotes and recipes, ask questions to your group of 6-10 between calls, etc. Share 3 gratitudes.
Weekly Private Weigh-In
Sent to your Coach by texting a picture of your feet on the scale.
Weekly Check-In Coaching Calls
Ideal Partner Support
1:1 weekly calls with a partner from our group; weekly questions are included in the book.